Mid-Level Civil Engineer
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
BANC3 is in search of a talented and qualified Civil Engineer who will support the firm's dynamic growth at their Corporate Headquarters located in Princeton, NJ.
- Review of municipal zoning and land development ordinances and applicable agency regulations to determine land development limitations.
- Perform site investigation & due diligence studies including the review of ordinances, utility service research, outside agency regulations and site visits to establish comprehensive development guidelines.
- Preparation of land development documents based upon client's development objectives. Involves preparation of design plans, specifications, calculations, report and applications as necessary to secure land development permits.
- Design of stormwater management & stormwater conveyance systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, StormCAD, Microstation and HydroCAD
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design and permitting of land development projects.
- Knowledge and experience in dam design and inspection desirable.
Please email all resumes and/or questions to email@example.com