Technology Solutions to A/E/C
BANC3 Engineering offers Augmented Reality (AR) / Mixed Reality (MR) enabled X2 Smart Glasses, a totally integrated hardware/software enterprise solution, to increase quality, reduce cost and time, and achieve unprecedented efficiencies for Architectural, Engineering and Construction Firms. The advanced X2 glasses are compact and lightweight, maintain open architecture, flexible for customer-tailored development and application support, and the high definition display is crisp and clear - even in bright daylight.
The benefits of the X2 Smart Glasses include:
- Real-Time Remote Expert Help: On-site engineers/construction inspectors wearing our X2 Glasses with point of view software can consult in real-time with remote experts. Multiple parties can join the session, including screen-shots of the video with annotation and digital AR/MR feed. This reduces cost by allowing more efficient use of resources, eliminating unnecessary travel and increasing transparency with all stakeholders.
- View Design Images (3D) Before Construction Starts: Using X2 Glasses, AutoCAD and MicroStation drawing images can be superimposed onto a field of view to allow accurate projections of the design onto the existing conditions. This allows all the decision makers to "see" the design detail and to make changes, if necessary, long before the design is finalized or the construction has started.
- Generate Instant CAD Drawings: The glasses allow the user to actively perform targeted field measurements with pinpoint accuracy and then upload the data to generate AutoCAD drawings instantly.
- Training: The glasses allow access to up-to-date online documentation (checklists and work manuals) that can be viewed on the headset, while keeping the hands-free, and can be easily adapted to training applications.
- Risk Mitigation/Legal Protection: All session data is recorded and archived on the cloud. In this way, if there is any claim down the road, the info can be easily retrieved for future reference.